[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thumb drive, Terry and Shelby

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Sep 17 00:02:21 UTC 2016

To Shelby and Terry P,

The drives were on Amazon and I have an account there and search for thumb
drives, and kept arrowing down until I found a lot of different ones. They
have everything from strawberries, ice cream and the Coke can. I just placed
the order. The gun was a little more expensive I think $9.99 or close the
Coke was $7.99 free shipping, took 2 days because I am Prime member. They
had ones with least gib a bites starting at $3.99 up to $24. So just go have
a look on their site. So cute.

Terry K