[Nfb-krafters-korner] basic knitting stitches

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 01:25:38 UTC 2016

Please check out our website at:
www.KraftersKorner.org

The classes are not usually recorded and you need to be present at a class
in order to get class notes, pattern directions or recording.

If you see a class that was done in the pastand you would be interested in
taking a class like that one, please send an email to this list and if we
have enough folks interested I will try finding a teacher to do that class
over.  We have new folks joining us frequently and so besides new classes we
repeat classes with different projects made.

A beginners course on Loom knitting is a good example as it has been taught
in the past with a band type edge and this time it will be taught with a
rolled edge.

We have new classes, too.

So get over to:
www.KraftersKorner.org

and check out the classes and Monday Night Chats.

You don't have to sign up for a Monday Night Chat, but you do need to sign
up for a class.

Joyce