[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chats… For the rest of the year

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:45:42 UTC 2016

Teresa, do you think there would be an interest in making our own health and beauty products or making household cleaners and such.  I have some recipes for some of these things and they are usually easy and many of the supplies are common kitchen items.

If others are interested maybe we could share recipes with each other.

Nella