[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blogging Monday night chat

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 17:34:26 UTC 2016

People call into the Chat.  We usually have a host that leads the chat.  The biggest thing this is a time to chat and ask questions.  When the chat is done you can stay on the line with the others to talk about everything or hang up and check the website for upcoming chats.

They are listed on our website and you can always find the phone number to the chat & code number on the website.

All are invited to Monday Night Chats.  You don't have to be a paid member to attend.

Joyce