[Nfb-krafters-korner] Measuring Tape Needed

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 18:53:47 UTC 2016

They are no longer carrying them at the Independence Market.  I spoke to a
lady in charge down there and due to the price going up so high she told me
she wouldn't order them.  So I asked where to get them and she advised
Independent Living Aids.  They jumped up to between $12 & $$13 plus
shipping.

It was OK with me as I told the NFB person, if I need it, then I have to pay
the price.

It seems like I paid in the past between $7 & $8 for it.

Joyce