[Nfb-krafters-korner] Measuring Tape Needed

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 19:17:25 UTC 2016

Dottie Martin, the only two places that I know of that sell tactile tape
measures are the Carroll Center for the Blind and Independent Living Aids.
I know that NFB Independence Market doesn't sell them anymore, as I have
worked their tables at convention for the last two years and they have  not
had them in their displayed products. Write me privately about how you
access these kinds of things and I will help you get a new tape measure, as
I need to order one anyway. If you can't find my email, write to this list
and I will get in touch with you.

Jeanette Kutash