[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blogging Monday night chat

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 23:04:27 UTC 2016

I really don't know much about blogging.  I don't know if Cathy will be on the chat tonight as she takes care of our blog.

So if you know about blogging please let me know by sending me an email by 8 PM Eastern.  If I don't hear from anyone that could fill in here on this topic, then I will reschedule this with Theresa.

So I will send an email to the lisdt by 8:10 PM to let folks know if this chat will be a go.

Joyce