[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT first week of work

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 22:38:45 UTC 2016

Hi Jill,

Congratulations on your new job.  Glad you made it through the first week.  Prayers and many good wishes for a successful job experience.  Keep me posted at my personal email address.  I, too, started a new part-time job working as a Youth Services Instructor working with the children's Program and Transition (teens) at the blind rehab. agency in my county.  I'm looking forward to getting back into the blindness field.

Best wishes and blessings,
Annely
annely53r at yahoo.com