[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need input

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 26 23:47:51 UTC 2016

Terry K & All,

For those who are new to the list, last year we held a Holiday party via
conference call.  As Terry K mentioned it was filled with many traditional
holiday party activities.  We had a large turn out and everyone had a great
time.

In order to include the most important part of any party, food and
beverages, I compiled a list of single serving desserts and sent them out to
everyone who signed up for the Holiday Party.  This allowed people to make a
small treat for themselves to eat during the party if they wanted.  I even
included recipes for dog treats.  One or two other people shared beverage
recipes.

Did we have an agenda from last year's party that we could share here on the
list to give the new members an idea of how wonderful the party was?

So if you would like to share your favorite holiday tradition, or a talent,
or have an idea for the party, let Terry K know.

Annette