[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ohio convention

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Sep 27 02:04:56 UTC 2016

Thanks Deanna, You can certainly talk about your quilting. It will be a
very brief presentation since I also want people to share physical
activities. I think it is critical for people who are blind and visually
impaired to understand the importance of crafts, sports, physical activity
and other leisure activities in their lives. I would also like to hear from
people who are in other states about anything they have done at their state
conventions.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053