[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: Need input

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 14:35:27 UTC 2016

L.
It seems like that was the day last year we could arrange to get everyone there. I have scheduled it late enough at 4 Eastern, 1 Pacific to hopefully get everyone who wants to attend there, and home from church service, and finish up to get back to church that evening, if they go. Just could not find better time. I understand there other commitments that are around those dates. Still hope you will share your poem for the year, like last year, that everyone really liked. If you are writing one, it will not be the same, if you do not share it but I will glad publish it on list if you are writing it again this year.
Terry K