[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about holiday crafts

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:40:45 UTC 2016

Naima, how old are you?

I don't want to sound unkind, but if you are an adult your Mother shouldn't
be telling you whether or not you can take a class.

If you have difficulty paying the $20 there are funds to assist people with
it.  Also you can take the first class without paying to see if you like it.

The call in number for class is long distance, so that could be a problem
for some.

What do you need and how can we help you?

Nella