[Nfb-krafters-korner] staging a revolt

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:49:38 UTC 2016

Sandra!!!!

I love it!!!!! LOL!!!!

I feel the same way, but she might have you arrested or worst! She is that type  reading sighted magazines or finding something interesting on her smart phone that is 100% sighted and 100% non-screen reader friendly. (JAWS hates this!!!(

Wouldn't that be something, looking outside to all of you standing outside with those items in your hands. LOL!!!!

Well, not today! LOL!!!!

Naima