[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making Potholders

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Sep 29 19:43:26 UTC 2016

I used to buy the yarn at the Dime Store, Woolworths, and I could make 2
pot holders from one bag of yarn. Luckily, Mom bought the yarn for me or I
never would have made any money. If I bought the yarn they sell today I
would have to sell each pot holder for so much money that I would never
make any money.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053