[Nfb-krafters-korner] o.t. question for Naima

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Fri Sep 30 00:06:09 UTC 2016

	Naima, tell your Hadley instructor that you cannot access the print.
You will receive the lessons in another media.
You are a JAWS user, which tells me that you have received training through
your state rehabilitation services.  Please contact your counselor and ask
to have a rehabilitation/vision teacher contact you.  The teacher will work
with your family to help them understand you and your needs.   The teacher
will also have information on NFB chapters in your area.