[Nfb-krafters-korner] what's on your needles?

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:13:21 UTC 2016

So, one crochet hook has the 2nd of a pair of slippers for a 3-year-old I was hired to make; the other (for away-from-home outings where I need something that requires some time) is a hat/scarf combo in thick, somewhat twisty yarn. After that, will try to design a pattern for a beaded vest to wear over turtlenecks; I had a Kathy Lee vest (sans the beading), but because I’ve discovered I love length, want something that is almost to mid-thigh. Want that to be a kind of sampler, so will definitely have to write down what stitches are in the different rows, because I find it trickier to discern the stitches in crochet thread, than in yarns. Dottie, what pattern are you using for the sweater that has leaves? Is it accessible? I only know one knit sweater (a ragland-sleeve turtleneck), but want to branch out.
Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---