[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 03:00:51 UTC 2016

I have the list below of Thumb drives.  I use them for holding my embroidery
[embroidery machine], listen to books and listen to music when crafting.

With these cute thumb drives you can tell them apart as each one is shaped
and/or have different colors.

All 16GB  drives $13.98 each plus shipping

Halloween Jack-o-Lantern  16GB      Last one!

Cute Bear USB 2.0 Flash Drive 16GB -brown

Cartoon Pig model USB 2.0 Flash Drive 16GB  - Pink

Cute squirrel USB 2.0 Flash Drive 16GB -  brown

Precious Japanese girl doll USB 2.0 Flash Drive 16GB Purple dress & bow

All 8GB   drives $9.98 plus shipping

Adorable Monkey model USB 3.0 Flash Drive 8GB  -  black

Adorable Monkey model USB 3.0 Flash Drive 8GB  -  pink

Cartoon Smurfs Model USB 3.0 Flash Drive 8GB - boy