[Nfb-krafters-korner] sign up for the Krafters Korner Holiday Party

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 30 16:44:50 UTC 2016

Ramona,
The party is on the website to sign up like a regular class. I need this to
get a count of those attending. I will make another formal announcement on
list shortly and for the next month or so to reminder everyone, Everyone is
welcome to attend, member or not, but it would be appreciated if those
attending would sign up for special messages.
Terry K