[Nfb-krafters-korner] gords

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:38:55 UTC 2016

Progress report.

Three of my five gord plants have gords, a total of five.  Three are about
ten inches in diameter, and the other two slightly smaller.  I was hoping
for more, but these are enough to learn from.  The lady who sold me the
plants says to leave them alone until the plants freeze, then let them dry
all winter.  Then I can open them up and clean out the seeds, etc.  I was
hoping for a couple of pots and a couple of bird houses. So I have some more
waiting, but thought some of you might be interested.

Ramona