[Nfb-krafters-korner] Back up pen friend

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 20:07:16 UTC 2017

Hi, thanks for this info.I
change the battery on a regular basis.

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 5:41 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Terry
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Back up pen friend

Dixie and all,

Jan is correct. If the device fails, you lose your info. I have mine in
original packaging and only had a few labels done when the battery failed, I
lost the labels I had finished because the battery was off too long. I did
search and believe I got the message from their website. Plug the USB cord
and back up your labels to a computer, or this can happen. I would suggest
anyone using and depending on this pen friend, search their site to get
proper directions. I did not keep mine at the time, but if anyone goes there
and reads through this it would be great to share it on list as it seems a
lot of people here use the pen friend. Dixie, keep using the ID tool till
you make certain of this.

Terry K