[Nfb-krafters-korner] Opinion please

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:11:50 UTC 2017

Joyce, I think color is a very personal choice thing.  My kitchen is red and
yellow.  My daughter helped me choose itl.  My son does not like it.  My
living room is blue.  Many people comment and like it, but some think living
rooms should be offwhite only.  But the great thing about place mats and
table cloths is that they can make short term changes in a room for seasons
or special occasions.  I would love what you describe!
Ramona