[Nfb-krafters-korner] a new yarn and place to shop online

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 01:55:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Perhaps many of you know what I am going to share already, but it is new to
me, so here goes.

There is this new bulky weight yarn  in a cotton/nylon blend by Bernat
called make home dec. it comes in 16 shades and it has great reviews. I
learned about it from my craft friend who loved the look of it so much she
wanted to take me to the store to feel it.

I also wanted to tell you about a site called Crafsy, where they have some
yarn at good prices. They have the bernat make home dec and I noticed they
had some lionbrand softy which is another yarn I like. also, Bernat
Handicrafter Big Ball cotton.

The site is accessible to shop with the colors listed, though there are no
descriptions of the colors. I used the jaws left mouse button and was able
to select a yarn color and the edit box to change the amount of skeins.

Have a great day!!

Cathy F