[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT update for instructor of the crochet dishcloth email class

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Sun Apr 9 20:35:07 UTC 2017

On Apr 9, 2017, at 5:23 AM, Terry via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Melissa,

Please do not be concerned in the least about this. The pattern will hold
there on the list for awhile. Place all your concern there with your
husband. I will send prayers for him that this medicine works well and he is
up and going again soon. When you work the pattern I will be here to answer
any questions, so no rush.
Terry Knox