[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 15:13:25 UTC 2017

Hello all:

Here is your friendly reminder about Monday night chat.

The topic is coconut oil and it's many uses.  My name is listed to lead, but
I know nothing about this subject. Lol

I hope if some of you are using coconut oil in interesting ways you will
call in and share your knowledge.  I know how to cook with it, use it in
soap and body butters.  I've already led chats on soap making and making
one's own beauty products, so don't want to cover the same things.

If any of you know of websites or the like where I can get more information,
please, please tell me where to look.

To attend the chat simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access
Code: 966659#.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

Nella