[Nfb-krafters-korner] Saturday News 2

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 15 16:09:15 UTC 2017

Two

Time is slowly coming to a close on applying for funding to help you attend
convention this year. The deadline to apply is April 25, to give the
committee a week to share information and made a decision. Please take the
next week to apply by next weekend, as when we close this opportunity we can
not go back and change what was done. We want everyone who applies to have
time to know how to manage the cost and make certain how they are going to
use the funding help. Please consider this and send, if interested a request
to Terry, Karen or Joyce for consideration. Please do not send personal
information on the list. If you have any questions, you can post a Help on
list and one of use will contact you back on your personal email. The time
is moving on, please think about this wonderful opportunity.

Terry Knox