[Nfb-krafters-korner] Miss Nebraska

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Apr 20 19:47:30 UTC 2017

Alyssa (my daughter that some of you have met at National Conventions) is Miss Nebraska 2017 for Americans Natural Supreme Beauties.  She and the other Nebraska Queens are hosting a quarter auction to help them fundraise to pay for their National competition is Louisville, Kentucky.  The Quarter Auction is a fun event where an item is put up for bid and if you are interested in the item, you have to bid a set number of "quarters".  The number of quarters depends on the amount of the donated item.

Alyssa would like to know if any of you would like to donate an item(s) for her to use during the auction.  If you have a business and want your business advertised please include the information along with the donation.  Individuals can also donate and would be greatly appreciated.  Ideas might be crochet or knitted items like blankets or baby wear, jewelry, and other craft items.  The event/auction will be April 28th.

Please do not bog the list serve.  Our Personal e-mail is zimac6628 at gmail.com<mailto:zimac6628 at gmail.com>.  Our phone number is 402-435-6628 and the address to send is 1607 West Rose, Lincoln, NE  68522.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Cindy and Alyssa Zimmer