[Nfb-krafters-korner] frustrated big time

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 01:25:42 UTC 2017

My son-in-law bought a different brand of wire.  Even though it said 18
gage, it seemed harder to tighten and cut.  Maybe I'll try it with the other
kind and see if it makes a difference.  I know the instructions say tight,
but not too tight.  I'll give it a little time and try again.

Thanks,

Bernice and the sweet Octane.