[Nfb-krafters-korner] just wondering about Weather Blankets

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Tue Aug 1 21:06:56 UTC 2017

Oh!  That's right!  I think I have increases on the brain!!!  Been doing far
too many of them!

Well, there are several ways to weave in the ends as you go.  I can try to
explain 2 unless there's somebody who can do it better.  <g<  It's a little
hard for me to explain it, but I'll try if you want me to.  Someone else may
explain it better.  <g<

Deb B.