[Nfb-krafters-korner] Request for Dixie

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 03:10:25 UTC 2017

Dixie would you at least be willing to host a Monday night chat about
spinning?

You could give us an overview and tell us how you got started.

Also just any information about how fiber is processed would be interesting.

Please contact me at jellybeanfarm at gmail.com so we can discuss this.

Thank you.

Nella