[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello from semi-new member

Amy Herstein maria830 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:23:37 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone.

My name is Amy, and I just officially joined during convention week.
I've been on this list for a while, but this is the first time I've
actually joined.

At the present, the only craft I do is amateur knitting.  In time, I
would like to be able to crochet, sew my own clothing, and spin yarns,
perhaps also learn about a variety of lace-making techniques.  I know
it's not part of this list, but I like to cook also.  Other hobbies
include reading voraciously, dabbling in fantasy writing, and
on-and-off gardening that I want to turn into a more regular hobby.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody on here better and am
glad to be a member.

Amy