[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT sort of

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 16:13:03 UTC 2017

Sorry wanted to post this on the first of August and just did not get it
there.  Announcement!!!

The month of August 2017 is my  of the Unofficial/Official Krafters Korners
Becky Franken Berger Month

I am officially calling the month of August Becky month. We all need to send
little notes to her and her family and Jake to let them all know that we
appreciate them and all the years and messages she has sent along the way to
many here. If you know a little something you might share with the list
about them, please post in with an OT subject line. I think I know they live
out there in the state of Washington but I do not know the city. I have to
find out if this is where she was raised and how long she has been there. So
lookout Becky August month is get to know Becky. We are going to over whelm
you all with  prayers, love, messages and a lot of other kindnesses.

I will take this little time to tell the list it has been a difficult time
for them since the spring. They lost a guide dog and Becky's dog, we all
know Jake, has been diagnosed with cancer and we are asking God for his
care. Becky's husband, had a terrible fall in June and broke his shoulder,
and neck. Thank God he had a hand of protection around him, as he has had a
time of it and in now home but still needs care. I am certain I did not list
everything and left out a good bit, but I am sure it has been a tough time
to walk through. So send your prayers, love and kindnesses and help them
know we all care.

Terry Knox

First Vice President Krafters