[Nfb-krafters-korner] Temperature Blanket Alternative

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 19:26:35 UTC 2017

I thought about a smaller alternative to the Temperature blanket. How about
making a temperature scarf?

You could make a scarf for a mew mom representing the first year of her
child's life & present it to her on the child's first birthday. You could
include a list of the temperature ranges & the colors that match up. When
the child is old enough to wear the scarf, the mom could pass it down for
the child to wear.

If someone you know has a milestone birthday coming up, do a little
research & find the temperature for their first year of birth & make them a
scarf or shawl.

With a little creativity, the possibilities are endless! I think I might
make a scarf or blanket for the first year of Jason & my marriage. I hope
he will let me buy the yarn! lol

Happy yarnin' y'all!

Courtney