[Nfb-krafters-korner] Good News

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 3 10:24:54 UTC 2017

I hope that those that have requested and asked will receive and read this
message. We are planning and once again I need to hear if there are enough
people out there who will commit to this large undertaking for me the
teacher.

I want to plan a Very Very Beginner Crocket Class. This will be a 3 to 4
week telephone class starting in January. The class will be from learning to
hold the yarn to the Triple crochet. I do not want to make arrangements
unless I have committed people to take and learn this skill. I have done
this class before and it has been very successful in learning the craft.
However, it takes the people taking the class time and practice but I
promise you will be basic crocheting when finished. If this is something you
feel you would really like to commit for the new year coming, I would like
to hear from you. Please send me your interest, either to the list or to my
email. I will make a list with your name and if there is interest I will
submit the class for sign up in November. Please think about this as this
might be your only change for the up coming year. The student will work in a
class and one to one with a teacher to make certain you understand and there
is a great deal of practice required. If my prior students would like to
speak out that would be great but please think about this as this is just
not a Try It only class. I await hearing from all of you, members and new
members alike.

Terry Knox