[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:11:38 UTC 2017

Henry, thank you so-o-o much for just being you! I have often felt like I was on a deserted island, re my antagonistic feelings toward UEB! I am looking for a home for a poem I wrote voicing my objections, but so far, most of the blindness orgs seem to want one to tow the party line, and I doubt they would accept a piece like that. Please feel free to write me off-list to compare notes—I would relish the chance! Anyone else, too, BTW.

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

---