[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for Dottie M

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 3 14:00:14 UTC 2017

Hello Dottie,

I read your lovely welcome message and wanted to reply to you. I know you
were on list at one time, and had to go off. I want to make certain we did
not miss you with a renewal of membership for this coming year. I posted
about beginning crochet class at the first of the year and want to make
certain if this is something that interest you that you do not miss it. If
you are just staying on the list serve that is great also but wanted to
reach out to you about up coming classes.

Terry Knox membership Chairperson