[Nfb-krafters-korner] Another class

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 3 14:41:17 UTC 2017

Since our classes have to be in six weeks before starting, I am sending this
message to list in August for October, I want my classes attended and
prepared.

In October, I will teach by phone the Pattern of Granny Square. I will ask
you prepare, if you want to take this class to be on the look out for your
Christmas colors. To start one skein each of Christmas Red, white and Green
and you will get the skills to learn granny squares for life. Watch for the
sign up for a class in October.

Terry Knox