[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/2/17

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Aug 3 16:45:12 UTC 2017

I began learning braille when I was 11. I believe it is important for
children who are legally blind to learn braille. They will decide when to
use braille and when to use print. I read novels, teach braille to children
and adults, use it to take notes... It is awesome! I agree with Joyce that
a braille lesson every 2 or 3 weeks is totally unacceptable. When I provide
braille instruction I schedule 2 lessons per week. I would prefer to teach
it every day.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053