[Nfb-krafters-korner] Good News

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 4 15:48:19 UTC 2017

That is good you have the basic down. The turning is easy but you have to
use stitch courters when you work in the round or turning. I use old
fashinion bobby pins, cheap, long and remove quickly. Most people use stitch
courters. Either way. When doing a straight row, count your stitches in 10
or 20 and place the marker at the 10, if you have an odd number for turning
like 3, place the marker at the 3 before turning. Keep this markers in even
if experierenced to mark you place for mistakes you do not have to tear out
so much. For in the round, mark the firststitch you make as you go around
and you will always know where to join at, then keep moving the marker up
with each new row completed. Hope this helps, try it.

Terry K