[Nfb-krafters-korner] making a yarn ball

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 5 11:47:30 UTC 2017

When I have made a scrap yarn ball, I do not tie the ends together.  I just
leave the end of the current yarn I am wrapping loose, and then start the
next.  This eliminates knots in your finished project.  I've only made one
scrap ball project.  So I've put the check in the box for that one and say
been there, done that.  Can you guess why?  Too many ends to weave in.

Annette
 and