[Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestions

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 13:58:38 UTC 2017

Hi again,

So, I am down to 200 unread messages.  I have comments and suggestions.

I started deleting the funky Friday's messages assuming they were all about
the same topic.  Well, after quite a few, I decided to open it and read it.
I was really disappointed to find that it was about a totally different
craft.  My suggestion is, PLEASE, PLEASE, Please, make the subject line
reflect the content of the message.  So, maybe it could say, Funky Friday
bale string, or funky Friday lint.  I probably missed some really good
posts.

The other thing is if you want to say thank you, or right on, to an
individual, maybe you could just send it to that person only.

I have found getting through these 475 unread emails tedious, which isn't
the list's fault, but it would have been so very much easier if subject
lines reflected the content.  Also, complicating my problem is the fact that
my email isn't working correctly.  I have to arrow down to find the next
email, arrow back up, and then again back down to select and deal with the
next email.  My son-in-law, who is my computer geek, has been extremely
busy.  He hasn't had time to see what the problem is.  He kept saying he
couldn't work on it because there isn't a mouse, so now I found a mouse and
connected it.  This week, I am going to ask him to set aside some time to
work on it.

Please except my suggestions in the spirit intended.  I enjoy this list, and
if these things are a problem for me, they are probably a problem for
others.

Thanks, and have a fantastic Sunday, while I go unpack some more boxes.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.