[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT house

Jan Bailey jb021951 at charter.net
Sun Aug 6 14:38:44 UTC 2017

Someone tried that with me when I moved, but I told him I had no more money
and I only paid what he had quoted me. He said he didn't know I had so much,
and I pointed out that I told him everything I had, and it wasn't my fault
that he sent two girls to move me in. They  can't lift as much, and they
tried to charge me by the hour. I think I would report your realtor to
someone, because there are very strict guidelines to classify something as a
bedroom. It's also suspicious that they wouldn't let you come back. I would
have said, no coming back, no  sale. They would have changed their tune in a
hurry.
Hope  you get all your things brought in soon.
Jan