[Nfb-krafters-korner] Random Lace Patterns - WAS: Weather Blanket

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 6 18:21:09 UTC 2017

Great ideas Terry!

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Powers via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2017 1:31 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Terry Powers
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Random Lace Patterns - WAS: Weather
Blanket

How about a baby blanket, where there is a large stripe or square for each
season.
It relates to weather and is easier and you get to choose the colors.  Also
there is a lot less color changing!

You could do an octagon blanket and rotate the colors!
How about lite blue for winter, pink for spring, yellow for summer and green
for fall.
You could do a one piece, granny square and rotate the colors, twice, too.

Terry P.