[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hey Jake OT

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:08:43 UTC 2017

Hey there Lover boy, ( yeah I mean you jake, )
My mommy and Daddy are so happy to hear from you and to know that your Daddy
is home from that hospital place Don't knock Daddy down when you jump on him
now. I am wagging my tail for all of you, ( oops well ... Mommy didn't
really want that stuff on the coffee table anyways, lol. )
there's a new girl friend for you here on the list for you to take into the
secret tunnels grin. Her name's penny, hey Penny, say Hi to Jake, he's the
lover dog of this group.
I gotta go for now, the humans want to take this computer thing for a while.
We all love you an your family.
Sweet Sophie Girl