[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT house

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 22:25:59 UTC 2017

I think moving is the most stressful thing in the world! I always anticipate that moment when I am standing in a room full of boxes feeling totally overwhelmed. If you know that it is going to happen it makes it a little easier to deal with it. Soon you will have everything put away and no more boxes and you will be able to enjoy your new house. Just hang in there!

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer