[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT house

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 22:29:59 UTC 2017

Hi Bernice,

I would file formal complaints with the realty company that the realtor is a member of and I would file formal complaint against the moving company. They are supposed to give you a quote. You might even file a complaint with your state Attorney General's office!

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer