[Nfb-krafters-korner] Notetakers

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 23:12:08 UTC 2017

The other thing you need to know about the Touch is that it is very slow.  I
use it for email and word processing, but it is slower than the Apex, and I
have not had much luck with the internet.  If I knew what I know now, I
would not buy it.  I would buy another Apex.  Mine is truly worn out. The
Touch is also much heavier than the Apex.
Ramona