[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/9/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 03:10:17 UTC 2017

Becky you bring up a good point about using several fragrances at once.

I have soap, shampoo and conditioner that all smell like gardenia.  I use a
deodorant that doesn't have a smell.  I try to use similar scents at the
same time.

Like you I can't stand it when people use far to much perfume.

Nella