[Nfb-krafters-korner] Late and sorry: Monday Night Chat!

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Sat Aug 12 01:34:30 UTC 2017

I'm so sorry!  I forgot to post this Wednesday night, and I have no excuse
as I was right here!

So see below:

August 14th:  - creative with gift presentation

host: Nella

There's more than boxing, bagging and wrapping; let's get creative with gift
presentation.

As I wrap the ugliest packages imaginable, I always like other options.

Hope lots of us can join for this chat at 8:30 This coming Monday night.

Call:  605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659#.

Deb B.