[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Canning Update

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 22:33:01 UTC 2017

Hi, Everyone.
A few months ago, I asked for notes re the canning chat.

Just wanted to update the list. David and I got a hand pump vacuum
sealer and are getting more mason jars. The vacuum sealer is
relatively easy to use, and I was thinking it could come in handy for
things like candy making or sealing handmade crafts for gift giving.

I haven't quite worked out all its uses for my family yet, but ideas
come to mind as I try to shut down to go to sleep.

I can send the info for it if anyone on list wants it.

More Later,
Dani