[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Computer

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 03:39:00 UTC 2017

Catherine,

A little insight based on your comments below. By not providing a class name, it is NOT going where you assume it would. When you are looking at a class and click the sign-up button, it goes to the same sign-up for every single class. When you get the confirmation email does it have a class name? I am going to presume that it does not.

I must confess that I do not copy the name of the class either, however, I do try to put in what I think the name is and really hope it gets to the right class as I know that I use the important things from the title. When I read the whole description of the class I am at the bottom and ready to click sign-up so I don't go back to the top to have to once again go to the sign-up button. I know I am lazy and this is why I mentioned having different sign-ups for each class or like someone else mentioned a combo box where we can pick the name. This makes things identical for Joyce to be able to search for a class name and get all that are for that class.

Cindy